Posted on 31 July 2017
Creative Intern at DJAReporting to one of DJA’s Creative Director’s, you will assist in the creative development of the Agency’s advertising, digital, print and film work.
- You will gain experience of work such as:
- Creative research
- Packaging, catalogue and invitation mockups Luxury brand creative development
- Social media content creation
- Artworking for print
- Film grading and image retouching instructions Presentation structure and design
This role is ideal for a graphic / digital design graduate seeking work experience in the creative business.
Required skills and experience:
- Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is essential
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Polite, friendly and approachable
- An ability to juggle multiple requests at one time
- Skills & Knowledge that would prove an advantage
- Digital savvy
- An understanding of fashion
- Interest in visual culture – art, photography, design, cinema, architecture
DJA is a creative agency. Working in collaboration with luxury brands, we develop coherent, aspirational and effective visual communications.