Posted on 1 August 2017
Graphic Designer at D3OD3O is a branded technology that protects people and their things.
Headquartered in Croydon, D3O develops, markets and licenses high performance impact protection materials for a broad portfolio of global brands.
D3O is used across the sports, motorcycle, electronics, defence and workwear markets in a wide variety of applications that include biker jackets, American Football helmets, smart phone cases and protective gloves for oil workers.
We are looking for an outstanding Graphic Designer to join a busy global marketing team based in Croydon. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications, the candidate will primarily be responsible for the design, artwork and production of creative brand and marketing assets.
- Design of trade show booth and point of sale materials
- Development of company documents including newsletters, presentations and templates
- Creating technical assets including data sheets and supporting graphics for the company's product and material portfolio
- On-product branding and packaging designs
- Participating in the proofing process for all active projects
- Liaising with print suppliers
- Managing visual assets library
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS Suite – Mainly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience of Wordpress
- Good knowledge of MS Office – PowerPoint, Word
- Good eye for typography and layout
- Min. 3 years experience in graphic design
- Fluent English language
- Team player
- Other European languages
- Technical interest/knowledge of D3O vertical markets such as sports, footwear, industrial and military is beneficial