Posted on 1 August 2017
Junior Digital Designer at Ace & TateAce & Tate is always looking for young talented people who share our passion for design and creativity. We are now in quest of an ambitious Junior Digital Designer to full-time support our branding and development teams at the Ace & Tate headquarters in Amsterdam.
You will be challenged with a high variety of creative projects and there is lots of room for initiatives to improve our digital experience.
In your role as Junior Digital Designer you’ll be:
- Designing digital materials for our new collection launches, website, online advertising, social media, blog and creative fund
- Designing user interfaces for our digital in store touch points
- Designing and optimising for the best possible e-commerce user experience
- The creative hub between Marketing/Branding and Development
- Are independent, passionate, positive and energetic
- Can identify with the Ace & Tate clean visual language
- Are up to date with the latest trends and developments in digital design
- Have a strong interest in digital- and print design
- Are full-time available
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have excellent English and/or Dutch verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in responsive web design
- Experience Adobe Software and/or Sketch
- An eye for typography
- Strong sense of colour and style
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Experience to work in a vibrant and fast growing international start up company
- An inspiring network of creative and talented people
- An environment supporting learning on the job and personal development
- An exciting product domain: web, mobile and e-commerce
- A growing organisation where you can contribute strongly to design and company culture
- Daily fresh lunch, gourmet coffee, Friday drinks and ping pong battles
We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98/£98 and €248/£248 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.