Posted on 1 August 2017
Creative Artworker at OpenOpen brings the right people together to change the world. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic creative artworker to help deliver powerful and responsive campaigns for our charity clients.
As a new position in the agency, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to influence our creative processes, working autonomously as you establish the role – all while delivering exciting and varied projects for some of the biggest charities in the UK, USA and Europe.
- Support the studio team in the artworking of complex direct marketing, press, editorial and integrated campaigns for clients including Unicef, British Red Cross, Battersea Dogs and Cats Home and the British Heart Foundation.
- Work with our art directors and copywriters to interrogate and action client feedback.
- Occasionally assist with retouching and visualising.
- Liaise with suppliers/digital partners.
- File and font management.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite.
- 1-3 years of experience within the industry.
- Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in artworking across a variety of executions.
- Solid print-process knowledge.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience of working in a creative agency and/or with charity clients is highly desirable.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on digital projects/basic HTML knowledge would be beneficial.
- Good writing and proofreading skills.