Posted on 1 August 2017
Marketing Art Director at Sponge UKAre you passionate about brand development? Does your creative passion keep you awake at night? Does a blank page inspire you? Are you looking for genuine creativity across a breadth of campaigns?
If the answer is yes, then Sponge UK might have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a highly creative and talented Art Director with an exceptional portfolio of brand development to form the backbone of our marketing departments creative output.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a minimum of five years in a similar role within an agency environment, together with a good understanding of implementing and developing brands. You will have been involved across the full design process including brainstorming, creative concepting, art-working, and digital design. Expert use of design software packages is a given. It’s all about the ideas, the raw creativity and an unwavering ability to adapt to a brief.
As Sponge UK continues to grow, you will develop sub brands, create product launches and inspire the team with your vision of our brand development, implementing the strategy to take us from a European company into a global brand.
- Drawing from your design expertise (a minimum of five years) you will create striking designs
to be applied to a wide variety of marketing resources including brochures, flyers, web pages, exhibition stands, social media, e-marketing, online advertisements, promotional material,
banners, presentations and signage.
- Sketching and scamping your ideas out and then taking these through to finished designs using the Adobe CC suite.
- Protect brand consistency by ensuring superb attention to detail across all communications
- Be an excellent team player who can work with others in a fast-paced, results driven Sales and Marketing team,reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Become an active member of the design community, made up of illustrators, graphic and motion graphic designers and UI/UX designers.
- Communicate your ideas clearly, bringing an enthusiastic, can do attitude to a project, with a touch of creative flair.
- Be unfazed when it comes to working as a motivated individual and be a confident time manager, keeping cool when under pressure and prioritising your workload to meet tight deadlines.
Essential skills and qualities:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Highly desirable skills:
- Experience with Craft CSM or a similar CMS
- Video editing skills