Posted on 2 August 2017
Junior PA/Team Aministrator at LIDAWe are looking for a friendly, outgoing, energetic, helpful and personable individual who is highly organised and has the ability to multi task to join our O2 LIDA team. You need to have an easy-going nature and like working with lots of different people. This role will involve about a 50% your time assisting the Chief Strategy Officer, Simon Calvert (PA role) and the other 50% assisting the wider O2 account team and the rest of LIDA.
Roles and responsibilities:
1) Assisting Chief Strategy Officer (CSO)
- Proactively manage diary - Understand what the CSO does, what he is supposed to be doing and make sure he is in the right place and the right time.
- Reactively manage diary - Deal with continuous meeting invites that arrive on a regular basis. Specifically understand how to prioritise, shift things around and decline meetings where necessary.
- Meeting coordination, managing locations and meeting rooms.
- Understand and allow for the need for travel between locations.
- Expense maintenance
- Manage the departmental calendar. Specifically:
- Bi-weekly one to one’s for 10 direct reports.
- Diarising of key strategy team meetings and socials, as well as co-ordinating the agendas for them.
- Appraisal and review calendar for team and diarise those for direct reports. Plus, the monitor the indirect reports, ensuring they are being diarised.
- Team timesheet monitor. Can interpret and add meaning.
2) General O2 admin across client services
- Maintain LIDA staff information with M&C personnel
- Update and send weekly/monthly admin across to the clients (holidays)
- Support the O2 team where needed with admin duties
- Attend meetings where needed for note taking and brain storms
- Collate information from the internal team for charts, presentations, creative work etc
- Update internal contact sheets and folder information
- Book meeting rooms internally and off-site
- Support across general LIDA admin duties, helping arrange account management training, workshops, LIDA employee events
- Organise client/staff functions
- Ensure that post is delivered on a daily basis to O2 team
- Keep the office stationery stocked-up
- Circulate invoices accordingly for sign off for then pass onto finance department.
- Act as the main point of contact with IT for major projects within LIDA
- Managing the new starter process – ensuring new staff have all they need on their first day and organising inductions, ensuring they have buddies, phones, desks, HR forms signed, business card allocation
- Manage O2/interview room bookings to other agencies in the building
- Occasionally help with meetings for Board Directors that don’t fall within their teams remit. i.e. Training days
- Coordinate all agency meetings when needed (2 -3 times a year)
- Circulate industry publications to key people and save
- Keep office space tidy
- Absolute discretion required at all times especially when handling sensitive information