Posted on 2 August 2017
Social Media Community Manager at Recipe Advertising LtdRecipe is after a Community Manager – a brilliant creative writer with a good measure of strategic and analytical nous.
Your primary role will be acting as the voice of household name brands across all social media, so experience in running a bunch of different profiles on different platforms is a definite plus. You’ll also be expected to be able think up brilliant creative ideas for platform-specific content, analyse how posts are performing, produce content plans and keep the clients happy & informed.
You’ll be part of a growing team at Recipe, who are all hungry and pushing each other to produce the best work we can. We have fully functional in-house production, so if you’re the type of person who can think on their feet to produce a great reactive idea, we’re an agency than can turn it around in the same day.
This role would be ideal for someone in the early stages of their career in advertising, with plenty of ambition to climb the ladder.
Campaign and Community Management:
- Manage day-to-day presence across all social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter & Pinterest
- Work with the Content Manager to develop socially engaging, relevant campaigns that support key category and business objectives
- Ensure campaign ideas for social media channels are aligned with wider marketing plan
- Utilise content generated and distribute across relevant social channels
- Track and respond social responses to client campaigns
- Ensure that Recipe and clients adhere to best practice principles across their social channels
- Monitor trends, tools, applications and emerging social platforms, and review/advise their for clients and for Recipe
- Implement paid-for advertising on social
- Advise on social influencer strategy & implementation
Content Creation & Planning:
- Work with content, planning and creative teams to produce & maintain content plans
- Look for opportunities to create reactive content & PR stories
- Assist in production of social-specific content including ideation, script writing and briefing production team
- Analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of all social campaigns
- Produce regular reports from insights gained from social media monitoring to help evolve strategies
- Creative flair, with the ability to deliver engaging social content that meets campaign objectives in an efficient and effective way
- Strategic outlook with ability to be innovative
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and build and maintain key internal and external stakeholder relationships
- The confidence to be an advocate and champion of social media at Recipe
- Attention to detail, adopting a flexible work approach, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment are essential for this role
We’re a fast-paced, agile, energetic agency that works with a range of clients, big and small. We’re about to move to a new office just by Tottenham Court Road station as we’re expanding pretty quickly.
We are proud of and very protective of the kind of agency we have built and the kind of people we employ, so cultural ‘fit’ is really important to us. While there are no rules for this, we’d be looking for someone with:
- Creative intelligence and a passion for creativity (not necessarily just in advertising)
- Energy, curiosity and a willingness to learn fast
- An understanding of the value and nuances of a smaller agency