Posted on 2 August 2017
Business Director at Studio OutputWe’re looking for a Business Director with a wealth of experience winning new business and growing accounts across brand, digital and integrated campaigns.
You will develop a new business strategy to augment our current activity and work with the Client Services Director and Partners to implement this . The role will be to find and win new business across agreed sectors and then manage and develop those relationships with our team of Producers. Current key clients include the BBC, eBay, YouTube and Get Living London.
You’ll have worked in a variety of agencies, and have experience building long term relationships which deliver great results. You’ll be very commercially minded, work to agreed monthly targets and have a proven track record of expanding client relationships through identifying new opportunities to grow your clients business.
The role is varied, from winning and managing new accounts, writing tenders and helping to shape pitches to press releases and creating in-bound opportunities. You’ll be experienced at winning new business pitches and presenting the company in credentials meetings.
We’re keen to build our profile and our network and would like someone who thrives on making the most of events, networking opportunities and building high level connections. We’re looking for someone confident building relationships with and advising senior stakeholders.
You’re forward-thinking and inspirational and can inspire the team in new ways of thinking about business development and client management. We’re a growing team of 30 and offer an exciting, fast-paced and sociable working environment in our brand new studio in Farringdon.
Studio Output works with some of the most exciting global brands. We make the difference through innovative and memorable design.
- 8+ years experience at design agency or Ad agency
- Responsibility for winning, retaining and growing client relationships
- Working alongside the management to team to define the new business strategy over the medium and long term.
- Utilising previous relationships to win new business
- Developing, writing and delivering excellent creds presentations
- Being the face of Studio Output, leading new business and key client meetings.
- Strong brand, design, digital, motion and social understanding, to be able to sell the full Group’s services to new and existing clients
- Working closely with Partners to develop key accounts, building relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Work with Board and external strategists to help input into marketing strategy from a new business perspective
- Being able to effectively budget and negotiate financially with clients
- Experience organising and writing responses to RFIs, RFPs and retainers applications
- Help mentor and inspire the Marketing and Production team, plus the wider client-facing staff