Posted on 2 August 2017
Multimedia/Graphic Designer at ApoliticalThe Multimedia / Graphic Designer will ideally be a skilled and visionary graphic designer and creative lead who will help us spot and draw out stories of government innovation and trends to be communicated visually in support of beautifully designed platform and website.
Responsibilities and opportunities:
- Conceptualise and create print and digital marketing and communications products including infographics, reports, business cards, handouts, simple videos.
- Provide creative input on the preparation of look, design and feel of a range of projects, events and meetings.
- Work in collaboration with the co-founders, External Affairs Director, the content, events and growth teams to develop a resource of engaging Apolitical branded visual materials.
- You are ideally a designer with strong creative and technical skill who has experience or at least interest in the public sector.
- You are able to create original concepts from design briefs and turn work over relatively quickly – while respecting the general aesthetic of Apolitical.
- You are keen to take part in the entire creative process, from conceptualisation to designing and producing engaging infographics, decks and videos.
Apolitical values hard and smart work, whilst having fun along the way, and respects and supports people’s lives outside of work. We are a highly flexible and supportive workplace — location, hours, holidays — asking team members to consider the needs and deadlines of the team. We are committed to building a company that is great for the world and great for the people who work with us.
This is a full time, in house position. If in Berlin, Apolitical will contract your services on a freelance basis in the short term, and will provide an employment contract shortly thereafter. If based in London, you will start immediately on a full time employment contract.
Apolitical is an ambitious, mission driven gov-tech startup bringing together the best ideas and people in governments around the world to make our societies work better. We are a growing, energetic and dedicated team spread across London and Berlin. We are building a company with extensive reach – and using that power for good and value diversity.
We are a global peer-to-peer platform for government representing more than 60 countries. Our institutional customers include the UK, UAE and Australian governments. Our partners include the Harvard Kennedy School, the World Bank, the World Economic Forum, Vice, Fast Company and prestigious foundations. Apolitical is backed by mission-driven investors in Europe, the US, Asia and Africa. The company is also supported by the European Union. Read about our launch in the FT.
How to ApplyPlease submit samples of work and or a portfolio with your salary expectations to email@example.com.
Please specify if you are London or Berlin based.