Posted on 2 August 2017
Social Media Executive at ChrysalisChrysalis is a jewellery brand that creates themed collections designed for sharing memories. Each piece is adorned with charms and talismans denoting a powerful symbolic meaning. The wearer can stack up their favourite pieces to create unique, personal collections. Designs are fresh and on trend, with new collections launched each year.
Chrysalis has points of sale worldwide including the UK, USA, Europe, Australia and Latin America.
We’re looking for a friendly content and social media executive to lead our growing social media presence, developing our community and ensuring Chrysalis delivers innovative and high quality content within our social channels. The ideal candidate will be a graduate who has marketing experience within an in-house marketing team or agency environment, ideally within the luxury retail or ecommerce or publishing industry and have a passion for the world of Social Media. You will be a spelling and grammar perfectionist who’s confident writing anything from a Tweet to a 500-word blog post.
- Schedule day-to-day posts of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest accounts
- Develop the content calendar for our social media channels
- Establish a strong relationship with our distribution partners worldwide; provide them with monthly content ahead of time, be the brand guardian of their pages, monitor their activity and progress
- Manage the budget and strategic planning for Chrysalis social media channels, ensuring business objectives are met
- Collaborate with Creative Director on bringing to life content strategy across all social media channels including optimizing content for performance and engagement
- Identify, communicate and report on global insights and trends online
- Support the business with new digital initiatives – Instagram Stories, Boomerangs, GIFS etc.
- Monitor and analyse social activity and projects across all channels.
- Report on performance across all social channels, measuring KPIs including community size and post engagement
- Write copy for website, emails and print as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical experience is essential
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time-management skills
- An understanding of luxury retail, fashion industries and the wider retail industry is essential
- Mac computer literate with good skills in all Office programmes
- Basic Photoshop skills desirable.
Competencies and behaviours:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly, outgoing and approachable to other team members
- Good attitude, flexible and adaptable nature
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Self-motivated with the drive to deliver success
- Knowledge of a myriad of web and social analytic tools
- An understanding of and comfort with performance metrics – both in terms of reporting and analysis
How to ApplyPlease email your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.
No agencies please.