Posted on 2 August 2017
Client Services Director at Studio OutputWe’re looking for a Client Services Director with a wealth of experience managing accounts across brand, digital and integrated campaigns to join our thriving team for 13 months maternity cover starting in December.
You will directly manage 2-3 key accounts and will oversee the client development activity of the Group. The role will be to grow and develop your accounts, ensuring financial targets are met for each client. Current key clients include the BBC, eBay, YouTube and Get Living London.
You’ll have worked in a variety of agencies, and have experience building long term relationships which deliver great results. You’ll be very commercially minded and will work to agreed financial targets for growth and retention. You’ll have a proven track record of expanding client relationships through identifying new opportunities to grow your clients’ business.
The role is varied, you’ll be as experienced at winning new business pitches and presenting the company in credentials meetings as you are taking briefs, presenting creative and dealing with client issues.
We’re keen to build our profile and our network and would like someone who thrives on making the most of events, networking opportunities and building high level connections. We’re looking for someone confident building relationships with and advising senior stakeholders. Client happiness is key and you’ll manage business reviews across the company and ensure quarterly improvements across the business.
You’ll work closely with the Partners on a day to day basis, will manage an Account Manager and mentor a team of Producers who you will work closely with on the day to day running of accounts.
You’re forward-thinking and inspirational and can inspire the team in new ways of thinking about client management. We’re a team of 30 and offer an exciting, fast-paced and sociable working environment in our studio in Farringdon.
Studio Output works with some of the most exciting global brands. We make the difference through innovative and memorable design.
- Ensuring ongoing client satisfaction, from a mixture of great work, delivered on time and on budget and developing relationships
- Leading key client relationships
- Responsibility for hitting business development and retention targets for Studio Output
- Working closely with Partners to develop accounts, building relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Client, management and financial reporting throughout the client life-cycle
- Turning existing relationships into additional business
- Being the face of Studio Output, leading new business and key client meetings.
- Strong brand, design, digital, motion and social understanding, to be able to sell the full Group’s services to new and existing clients
- High level networking with clients and peers