Posted on 3 August 2017
Mid-weight-Senior Digital Designer at Represent Recruitment LtdOur client is a London-based developer and owner of some of the most unique hospitality properties and experiences around the world.
With a boutique nature at heart, with the highest levels of craft, the company is now pushing into new realms of retail and restaurant development, with digital work that spans art direction, e-commerce, editorial, traditional web design and marketing.
For the right person, it’s a chance to bridge the gap between a traditional agency and an in-house role, with an incredible remit to work on, with a crack team of talented designers.
Working closely with the head of design and design director, you’ll have a digital mindset, capable of concepting and creating digital experiences that strive to bring brands and experiences beyond the web.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, Sketch and Invision
- Responsive Website Design experience is essential
- Good production & development knowledge
- You must be strong across typography, grids, pixels, photography and motion graphics.
- Knowledge of online typography and limitations of the web.
- Experience with UI/UX e-commerce concepts for websites
- Interpret and translate wireframes/prototypes into final visuals
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- An understanding of the possibilities offered by HTML5 & CSS3
- Confident collaborating, articulating and presenting in a team working with other designers, strategists and content creators
- Have experience with hotel booking UI and UX is an advantage.
- Creating beautiful new websites for new brands that inspire and innovate.
- Revisiting existing websites to adapt and innovate based on trends and analytical feedback.
- Maintain brand continuity across all digital projects, assets and platforms. Ensuring our brands experiences and digital design standards always kept cohesive.
- Creating digital content for various teams from banners, email marketing to websites.
- Working with departments to manage content on current websites ensuring it’s up to date.
- Staying up to date with new technologies so as to innovate and drive consumer experience forward.
- Produce and update digital brand guidelines for new brands
- Design campaign-led digital creative from concept stages through to delivery, across multiple platforms
- Actively seek opportunities to understand better how our customer interacts with the site and mobile
- Confidently capture and articulate specific design instruction to developers throughout project work and manage design relationships. Ensuring all aspects are put live on time and to a high standard.
- Managing production budgets for digital content.
What we look for:
- 4–6 years experience
- Pixel perfect attention to detail
- Strong and clean portfolio
- Has experience designing cross platform products
- Someone who isn’t afraid to challenge the norm and to be challenged.
- Proactive, ambitious and hard-working with Great communication and organisation skills
- Positive and forward-thinking and able to take on new ideas and direction
- Highly creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualisation
- Enthusiasm for social media.