Posted on 3 August 2017
Digital Designer at Digitas HealthDigitas Health LifeBrands is the only digital-at-the-core brand agency built to connect today’s health and wellness brands with people’s deep desire to make better healthcare decisions and lead healthier lives. We’re creatively driven, media savvy and technology-fueled and our clients look to us to push them into a new area of healthcare marketing.
By joining our team you’ll have a chance to make a difference – delivering content and experiences with real meaning. You won’t spend your days churning out the same thing over and over again – our clients have a very diverse set of needs and every day here is different. The team works across a global client base and no two days will be the same – under the charge of some top industry talent, this is a role where you’ll learn, train and evolve on a daily basis.
Digitas Health LifeBrands has an HQ in Philadelphia and offices in London, Boston and New York and works closely with clients across Europe.
We need someone who wants to help. You want to help someone feel the weight of depression lifted. You want to help find a cure for the impossible disease. You want to help doctors make their budgets go further. You want to help patients live healthier, better lives. You want to help.
At Digitas Health LifeBrands London, helping is at the heart of what we do. We win awards for it too. Our growing creative team is looking for a new designer in our London office. As part of the global Digitas Health network and the wider Publicis Healthcare Communications Group, the agency has the support of a large organisation, which means we often pitch and work collaboratively with other agencies in the group and work for some enviable clients.
Enough about us, a little more about you. This special someone brings it creatively in the digital space. You’ll be part of a team that brings bold, strategic and highly creative work to life. You have an eye for amazing and the skills to make it all happen. You love typography, can’t stand widows and orphans, and turn every pixel into beautiful magic. This is a hands-on role that requires you to pick up projects and own them, from concept to completion. You’re also the guardian of quality. You make sure everything isn’t just on brand, but exceptional. The role is challenging, but we’re hoping you enjoy rising to meet it.
Bonus perk: We’re a nice bunch of people. No divas. No huge egos. Just a close-knit team who want to make great work. Teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Sure, there will be some tight deadlines, fast-moving projects and clients who only demand the best from us – but if you’re the sort of person who thrives in this type of environment then we’d love to hear from you.
- You will be a skilled designer with some exposure to the world of advertising and you’ll have a strong, conceptual eye.
- Ideally you’ll be a strong typographer with an eye for (and a keen interest in) creating amazing typographic layouts.
- You’ll be conceptually savvy and capable of bridging the gap between our art directors and our studio/production team.
- You will have experience of working with an agency like ours and how creative fits into the wider business piece for the business.
- You’ll be interested to know more about healthcare – experience in this sector isn’t necessary but you should be able to work to guidelines and used to designing with the constraint of corporate guidelines.
- You’ll be a strong communicator and confident when dealing with colleagues at the highest level. You’ll also be able to use PPT and Keynote effectively and be happy to present to your colleagues when required.
- You’ll be CS fluent (especially with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and be happy working on a Mac.
- Digitally focused with a portfolio to match including website designs.
- You’ll have a strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a design related discipline
How to ApplyPlease apply here with your CV and folio link!
Any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org