Posted on 3 August 2017
Junior Digital Project Manager & Social Media Intern at Skylark CreativeA 3-6-month internship in Shoreditch starting September 5th 2017
A sharp-minded graduate – who relishes the opportunity to join an exciting young team and help keep a creative company organised. You are extremely meticulous yourself and may already have some experience in managing projects. You have a passion for web content and ways to get people to talk to each other, with a list of go-to digital technology, apps and sites. You are curious about the world, which pushes you to think outside the box. Finally, you are a team player and are willing to learn from everyone around you.
A small perfectly-formed design agency. We make websites, apps and animations for all kinds of companies – from music & entertainment to big banks, from the Premier League to the world’s most exclusive travel agency in Antarctica. We manage up to 20 projects at any one time and have multiple and shifting deadlines. Every member of our team needs support from project logistics to adding the hottest new content to sites.
We are looking for a junior PM (co-ordinator) to support our production and design teams. You will be trained and supported by our Content Producer & Project Manager. Over the 3-6 month period you will learn & develop key skills that are essential for organising a busy creative agency.
You will learn:
- How to project manage working directly under our project manager & senior producer
- How to use different project management tools & software
- Time tracking
- How to use spreadsheets to manage website production
- Learn best practice website testing
- Learn how to add the content to websites
- How to source images and content
- Attend occasional shoots & organise the logistics
- Manage the process – from briefing through to final delivery
- Help us maintain our social media presence.
- Junior project & task management
- Copy/ proofing documents
- Some client correspondence
- CMS content entry
- Weekly admin & office tasks
- Helping us to maintain our client's social media presence
- Maintaining our own online personality
- Bug testing
- Browser testing
- Must have an excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly computer literate with excel
- Passion for social media
- Excellent numeracy
Please note- this is not a design job
How to ApplySend us a CV and a brief email telling us about why you’d be great for this to email@example.com by Friday 18th August 2017
Interviews: Tuesday Wednesday 23rd & Monday 28th August 2017
Start date: Tuesday 5th September 2017