Posted on 3 August 2017
Junior/Mid-weight Designer at London Film ExperienceWe are looking for an in-house Junior/Middleweight designer to join our product design team working on the Harry Potter and James Bond Franchise.
Your main duties will be:
- Creating and editing artwork
- Using illustrator and indesign
- Assisting other members of the design team to help artwork new design concepts and amend existing CAD’s
- Overseeing the approval process from start to finish.
- You will have direct contact with suppliers, so good communication skills are required and a knowledge of product sourcing would be an advantage but not essential.
- Sourcing of manufacturers and working with them to produce new products
- Negotiating costs and placing orders
- Researching existing products and identifying gaps in the ranges
- Photography - product shots for approval and the websites
- A degree in Graphic/Product design or equivalent
- Great layout skills
- Strong skills in illustrator
- Good Photoshop skills
- Including re-touching required
- Good knowledge of indesign- working to tight deadlines when necessary
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Shopify would be an advantage but not essential
- Self motivation with good prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects