Posted on 3 August 2017
Junior Graphic Designer at Wren DesignWren Design is a new branding and corporate communications agency based in the heart of London. We are specialised in brand development, investor engaging and website design, with clients coming from sectors as resources, technology or healthcare.
You will be joining our small team helping us to calm our hectic and fast-paced environment, working on a wide range of print, branding and digital projects.
Graphic Designer skills:
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office, specially PowerPoint.
- Capable to understand and follow brand guidelines, as well as create them.
- Good understanding of UX/UI and web design
- Knowledge of Wordpress preferable
- Good understanding of design principles including typography and colour.
- Bonus: Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, html and css.
Team member skills:
- Comfortable within a collaborative work environment
- Well organised and responsible
- Cheerful, positive and enthusiastic personality
- Adaptable and ready to put their all into any task no matter how small.
- Logo and visual identity design.
- Website design, liaising with external developers.
- Design of visual engaging Powerpoint presentations.
- Print collateral such as business cards, letterheads, etc.
- Design and layout of annual reports and brochures.
- Design of large
- Creation of icons and infographics