Posted on 3 August 2017
Art Director at Hudson Wright EastonHWE is a Luxury Marketing & branding agency specialising in premium retail brands.
We are now looking for a talented Art Director to join our team. We are seeking an experienced individual who can take a project from concept to completion. Working across fashion, jewellery, food and the lifestyle sectors, you will be providing art direction across photoshoots, set builds, directing models, delegating work to the design & photographic teams, location sourcing, and be capable of shoot planning & logistics.
This is an exciting role working within a fast paced environment in an established agency.
HWE is a boutique agency and you’ll be an important part of it. Your role will encompass developing design direction for global campaigns and implementing design-focussed brand activities.
- Design and develop creative ideas across various mediums, e.g.: advertising, look books, website, packaging, video & social.
- Work with the production manager to allocate resource for projects.
- Work with creative director to develop client’s brief.
- Develop and maintain relationships with photographers, stylists, illustrators, designers and their agents.
- Art Direct photo shoots.
- Provide support to the creative director & account director.
In addition you will need:
- Excellent client facing & presentation skills
- Efficient organisational & time management skills
- The people-skills to enable you to mentor junior staff members, carrying out quality control & prioritising workflow
- A MINIMUM of 4 years marketing agency experience
- Exceptional Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Excellent Verbal & written Skills
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience using Adobe After Effects and Video Editing Software.
- Experience across online, print, and UX.
- Extremely well organised
- A keen eye on recent/current/future market trends and industry innovations.
We are looking for a proactive, highly professional creative who has experience in the fashion luxury sector with an impressive portfolio, who is ready to take their career to the next level, widening their current designer remit to embrace leadership and management where required.
In return, we offer a great working environment amongst like-minded people, with beautiful accounts that offer great opportunities for creative development.