Posted on 4 August 2017
Webmaster at GlassyBabyWhat would a webmaster/digital story teller do?
- Conceptualize, design and maintain the glassybaby website integrating front end design with back end functionality
- Ensure accuracy of the glassybaby website
- Implement new website features and content and manage changes to site architecture as needed
- Provide technical assistance as it relates to website functionality, website features, site navigation, customer inquiries and other technical requests
- Stay up to date on the web’s latest technologies and make sure the site is always mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready
- Experience in digital marketing tools, including Email Service Providers and Social Media platforms
- Monitor site traffic; ensure search engine natural web rankings to maintain placement on all major search engines;
- Develop and manage monthly reporting and tracking
- Implement recommendations from vendors (SEO, code reviews, A/B Testing, etc.
- Make ongoing recommendations to leadership on evolution of site
- website is maintained at all times, available for urgent requests and website emergencies
- Utilize Google Analytics to measure and analyze website traffic and navigation patterns
- Track results to optimize website to meet established goals
- Analyze both organic and paid keyword searches and incorporate findings into web content
Is there more?
- Bachelor’s preferred in a relevant field and at least three years of experience in user and/or consumer-oriented web design.
- Requires strong visual style and thorough understanding of how typography, layout, color, images, and interactivity impact design and user engagement past experience with a website redesign.
- Webmaster experience with a mission based organization and/or non-profit is a plus.
So that is it? take a look at posting for additional qualifications