Posted on 7 August 2017
Mid-weight to Senior Account Manager at PangolinPangolin, a young and sparky PR agency, is on the hunt for an ambitious Senior Account Manager to join the team. The SAM will work across a portfolio of global brands including Pepsi, Doritos and Chivas Regal, as well as supporting the co-founders with new business development. The role is the ideal opportunity for a creative and ambitious Senior Account Manager to gain experience on some exciting and rewarding global campaigns.
Founded in October 2013, Pangolin is a young, sparky PR agency that helps brands get noticed. Based in Central London, we work with an array of consumer lifestyle brands to provide PR strategy, campaign activation and everything in between: from local stunts, to global media events. Our clients come in all shapes and sizes!
Pangolin has a great company culture with plenty of benefits and added extras to show we care for our team:
- Thursday drinks and Friday breakfast
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Gym membership
- Culture afternoons
and loads more…..
This role will offer great exposure to international brands and clients. Experience across international PR strategy, planning and activation is desirable, but not essential. The ideal candidate will demonstrate superb campaign and client management skills, strong creativity and high-level copywriting ability.
Skills & Experience:
- Consumer lifestyle PR to at least Account Manager level
- An excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Experience of inter-agency working and management
- Experience of working for a large global brand
- Proven media relations skills and contacts
- Experience in delivering global campaigns from planning through to evaluation
- Fluency in digital/social media platforms
- A creative brain
- Experience in pitching and driving new business
- Creation of press materials and international PR toolkits
- Management of strategy, planning, activation and evaluation of integrated creative campaigns
- Global event planning and activation
- Talent management
- Developing agency media relations
- Managing and mentoring a growing PR team
- Supporting co-founders with new business
- Creation of proposal and scopes of work for existing / new clients
- Fee and cost budget creation and management