Posted on 7 August 2017
Wordpress Developer at RuinMarkets:
- Web Design Startups
- Web Development Startups
- Mobile Startups
As a digital design & development agency, we use the latest technology and best practices to transform our clients’ ideas into highly refined, innovative native and web apps, branding and websites. Currently consisting of a small team with a wide variety of ages and disciplines, we’re keen to expand as our agency and client-base continue to grow. We’re based in east London, working flexible hours at our modern offices.
We’re focussed on creating high-quality, innovative products including web development, web and native apps, UX/UI and visual design, branding, iconography and print, all using the latest technologies and frameworks. Ultimately, we take initial concepts and work through a range of disciplines to produce complete solutions for businesses from a wide variety of sectors.
This is a varied role in a growing agency, perfect for someone who wants to practise a range of skills. The ideal candidate would be a strong web designer with experience designing and developing responsive Wordpress sites.
The role is ideal for someone keen to work on a range of different projects in a fast-paced, young company, learning and improving skills and increasing their portfolio of work with a variety of products, each presenting a unique set of challenges that’s rarely found working on a single project.
- Extensive experience with Wordpress theme development and basic PHP
- A working understanding of Grunt/Gulp/Sass/Git
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of work
- Ability to manage own time
- Be self-learning and self-starting
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or another leading design package with experiencing designing websites from scratch
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience creating UI animations/gifs
- Visual Design