Posted on 7 August 2017
Mid-weight Designer at Represent Recruitment LtdWe’re looking for a highly creative middleweight designer with packaging and branding experience on behalf of a multi-disciplinary agency based in London.
To succeed in this role you will be a problem solver with a flexible and organised mind who can produce design to the highest calibre. Our client boasts a number of enviable accounts, working on a diverse range of projects across a wide range of disciplines.
The ideal candidate for this position will welcome challenges while embracing the studio’s multi-pronged approach to problem solving. You will have demonstrable creative flair, strategic thinking, and a can-do attitude. You will also understand the process of design implementation and have experience executing projects from conception to completion.
Working closely with senior designers, the design director and creative partners, you will produce relevant, beautiful and inspiring work that responds to the client and market challenges. Experience overseeing junior members of a team would be a major plus, although not essential.
Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential, as is having the confidence to develop strong relationships with clients.
- To produce credible, creative design solutions
- To make presentations internally and to clients
- To promote the philosophy, values and beliefs of the company
- To ensure that deadlines are delivered accurately and on schedule
- To help mentor junior designers
- Exceptional creative talent
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a detail-orientated problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills