Posted on 7 August 2017
Digital Designer at GabrieleIf you have an eye for fashion and excellent visual design skills and would love to work for a top high street brand? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented digital designer to work for this top retail group.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day design and artwork across a dedicated category, devices and platforms their website.
This will include overseeing the visual design for specific streams of work within areas of the business units ensuring design and brand consistency.
Ensuring a consistent experience/journey across digital touch points such as desktop, mobile, tablet, and in-store
The role need someone who is able to push the boundaries and challenge the creative concept to ensure the very best ecommerce customer experience/journey. A background or strong understand of multichannel shopping behaviors and trends. Sound communication skill to communicate visual design concepts and thoughts senior stakeholders
Technical skills/business skills required:
- Excellent visual design skills
- Previous experience of managing visual design
- Previous experience working in ecommerce
- Understanding of digital retail
- Expert in understanding and applying digital typography
- Knowledge of digital photography and photographic direction
- A deep knowledge of design especially Photoshop is a must