Posted on 7 August 2017
Brand Designer at ZendeskZendesk is hiring a Brand Designer to join our in-house Creative department in London.
You: Ehrm, what does that entail?
You will be part of our London capsule brand team, working in close collaboration with our colleagues in San Francisco and around the world.
Part of the role will focus on designing digital and printed materials for our global line-up of events. But as a member of our agile team, you can also expect a variety of other exciting projects, from live experiences to web design, advertising and everything in between.
You: And what do you expect from me?
You are a graphic designer with well-rounded design skills across different media including print and digital. You have a passion for solving problems with thoughtful design. You’re a conceptual thinker who can own projects from a striking idea all the way to sending artworked materials off to production.
You: Ok. Could you be a bit more specific?
- Create engaging designs across a wide range of projects and brand touchpoints
- Design offline and digital assets for Zendesk events around the world, which also includes Relate (our thought leadership content platform)
- Artwork design assets and send them off to production
- Communicate with team members, stakeholders within the organisation and external suppliers
- Support the evolution of the Zendesk brand as we scale our products, markets and teams
- 3+ years experience with graphic design across both print and digital
- Good understanding of print and production techniques
- Strong color and typographic skills
- Up-to-date with current design and technology trends
- Experience running own design projects on the side is appreciated and respected
- A sense for simple but charming and engaging design
- A fast thinker and problem solver
- A highly organised and detail-oriented self starter
- Comfortable working in a collaborative and informal environment
- Comfortable working across divisions and with diverse teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude and high EQ
You: Quite demanding, aren’t you? Why should I care?
The Zendesk Creative brand team is set up as an in-house creative agency. We’re a vibrant group of around 20 staff designers, filmmakers, animators, writers and project managers. We steer a brand with a lot of personality. And it receives a lot of love from within our company and the wider industry.
We strive to create simple, functional designs. Our aesthetic is polished but also aims to be charming, honest and humorous. It’s a reflection of our products that help navigate the complexity of human interactions.
And we really enjoy the journey.
As a growing team within a scaling organisation, there is a lot of scope to help us shape who we are and leave a mark. We’d love to find out how you can contribute.
Zendesk provides a customer service platform designed to bring organizations and their customers closer together. With more than 50,000 customer accounts, Zendesk is used by organizations in 140 countries to provide support in more than 40 languages. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
How to ApplyPlease supply a current portfolio with your resume submission by attaching it to your cover letter or CV.
Please apply via our website at... jobs.jobvite.com/zendesk/job/oowG5fwp