Posted on 7 August 2017
Mid-weight Digital Designer (Web Experience) at Kota CreativeKota are a forward thinking creative team of 8 that are driven by a desire to produce the best websites and design possible. Our culture is based on a flexible approach to work, a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere with team building events. Our clients include Penguin Books, Jamie Oliver, Penhaligon’s, Pho Restaurants, Comptoir Libanais and MCSaatchi.
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and self-motivated designer to join our team. The role will be 70% digital focussed, designing beautiful websites and 30% offline design, branding, email templates and more. You will work closely with the Creative Director and Senior Designer as a team.
Location: Old Street, London.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-3 years of design experience in an agency
- Web Experience is essential
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, prototyping tools
- Excellent time management skills
- Can do attitude / team player - no egos
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Strong attention to detail, high quality standards, and process
- Able to cope with a diverse and ever changing workload
Nice to haves:
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows & site maps
- Animation experience
- Coding experience
- Fun working office environment in Old St, London.
- Coffee, tea and breakfast.
- Perkbox subscription.
- Choice of computer equipment to work from.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + never work your birthday.
- Monthly team events