Posted on 7 August 2017
Something Good Festival Shop Assistant at Thread EventsWe are currently looking for an outgoing, positive Sales Assistant, with a passion for art and design, to help run and manage the festival pop-up shop for a period of 2 weeks in October. You will report into the festival team and you will be responsible for delivering an excellent customer experience.
- A keen and enthusiastic ambassador of the Something Good brand.
- Help with setup of shop.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the shop and create a friendly and positive environment, with bags of energy.
- Keep the shop looking tip-top and organised.
- Deal with requests and orders in a calm and orderly manner.
- Ensure stock is replenished and management is notified of low stock levels.
- Adhere to all store security, loss prevention and cash handling procedures.
- You have a keen passion for the brand and enthusiasm for the shop.
- You’re confident, highly motivated and friendly.
- You have a keen interest in art and design.
- Job Type: Short-term contract
- Dates: Monday 25th September - Sunday 8th October, 9 - 6pm.
- Location: 11 Christmas Steps Gallery, Bristol, BS1 5BS
- Salary: Basic salary
- Required experience: 1+ years retail experience
Held over two days (6-7th October), Something Good (somethinggoodbristol.com/) is a unique design festival that includes a day of exciting and inspiring talks from a diverse selection of creatives, an after party and a full day of creative workshops across the city.
Something Good is organised and curated by thread, a not-for-profit set up with a single mission: to bring the creative community of Bristol and the South West together through inspiring talks, workshops and get-togethers. thread puts on a programme of creative events throughout the year. Check out www.threadevents.com for more details.