Posted on 8 August 2017
Senior Brand Designer at DixonBaxiDixonBaxi work with a world-class roster of global clients, spanning branding, broadcast, strategy, digital and tech. Our designers have a passion for making beautiful, original brands that work. They live and breathe design, typography, colour theory, and composition. They don’t rest until the idea, design, artwork is right and they are driven by creativity. They work closely with strategists, creative directors, copywriters, and animators, to translate marketing and brand strategies into creative work that is stunning, compelling and robust.
What we will expect from you:
Pivotal to the role is experimentation, knowledge sharing and endlessly creating across any medium. We are looking for brand designers who are pro-active and can take responsibility for a project. You should be able to conceptualise, present and design a brand idea in full as well as deliver with finesse and confidence there-by exceeding all expectation.
Ideally, you’ll have most or all of the following:
- Excel At Brand Design. You are experienced with typography, colour, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together into one cohesive form that is emotive of a brand’s personality, voice, and values. You know where and how to work it through to audience touch points, then execute that into an all encompassing brand world.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- You will be able to demonstrate high-level, hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
What We Offer:
- Salary range – Based on Experience
- Company benefits include extra holiday entitlement for long service, regular performance reviews, training & development, pension scheme plus an all expenses paid cultural weekend for two & our DixonBaxi family Friday lunches.