Posted on 8 August 2017
Junior Graphic Designer at FiorucciFiorucci is looking for a Graphic Designer to join its growing team in London at a very exciting time for the brand. Having relaunched in 2016 the iconic Italian fashion brand is about to globally launch its first full fashion collection and open the doors to its two-storey London flagship.
We are looking for someone who loves design and fashion, but but is passionate about more than just that. You will be part of the creative and brand team, sharing the responsibility for the delivery of varied projects across all disciplines within brand. We are looking for a committed and very organised person who can create excellent design solutions and be competent in producing accurate artwork across print and digital. You will have the willingness to turn your hands to a variety of tasks.
You will offer support to a team of exciting creatives, and work towards leading on your own projects.
- 1 - 3 years experience in this role gained in luxury companies and/or graphic agencies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA in Design, Art or equivalent
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile environment under tight deadlines
- Can take creative direction, and use initiative equally
- A high-level knowledge of the Creative Cloud suite — InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
- Experience across other digital software for web, video, and 3D is preferable.
- Strong typographic skills, sensitivity to images and attention to detail
- An excellent understanding of prepress and repro
- Ability to develop production specifications and obtain estimates
- Flexible, highly driven, self-motivated and punctual
- Commitment to working well as part of a team