Posted on 8 August 2017
Mid-weight Digital/Brand Designer at RedsofaMy client are an independent, award-winning, creative agency that’s sole purpose is to make tired brands famous again based next to Shoreditch.
They are multi-disciplined but their hearts lie in digital.
Right now, there are about 30 in the studio (not including the dogs) — but that number grows all the time because the bunch are, ambitious and pretty good at what they do.
Mid-weight Designers the most reliable designers in the team. You should have a great understanding of the agency’s system, an ability to take on all design tasks, assist or even lead projects independently.
Mid-weights should be organised and show initiative. You should support senior team members but also be able to step up and take over any of their
projects if it’s required of them.
Mid-weights should have sound technical skills, a clear understanding of digital and design trends and an ability to apply different styles across brands. You should have a good understanding of UX and typography, and be able to contribute to concept sessions as well as sell ideas clearly.
Most importantly, you must have the same drive as the rest of our team to continue to make award winning work. You must be talented, ambitious and driven.
If you live and breath digital and design, we want to meet you. But above all, you must embody our core values and fit within our culture.
We want to meet you if you:
- Have amazing digital design skills and a thousand unique styles and ideas tucked away.
- Have a strong understanding of design trends and how to harness them.
- Have good communication and presentation skills in selling your ideas, be it to your team or to clients.
- Are able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table.
- Are proactive and committed to developing your own knowledge and skills.
- Are unafraid to roll up your sleeves and muck in.
- Are organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
- Are driven, motivated and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Have a can do attitude and a bit of the ol’ entrepreneurial spirit.
- Are interested in being involved in the growth of the business as a whole.