Posted on 8 August 2017
Creative Workflow Coordinator at Paperchase Products LtdWe are looking for a passionate, flexible and efficient, people focused Creative Workflow Co-ordinator to join our in-house creative team. The successful candidate should understand the creative process and how to motivate a mixed disciplined team, as you will be the pace maker for all work flow coming through the department and will need to demonstrate strong influencing skills at all levels across the business.
You will report into the Head of Creative and will be responsible for planning the schedule for all design and marketing projects. Processes and spreadsheets are your friends as you will need to keep track of all upcoming and ongoing projects ensuring the critical path is met. You will inspire and mentor the team and influence and motivate your peers and seniors - relationship building is key to this role.
Experience in artwork management and sign off procedure is essential.
To be successful, you must be organized, proactive and reactive, to be able to think outside the box and adapt to changing situations. 5+ years’ work experience in a similar role is ideal, but we are open to meet ambitious people. Understanding and loving retail is a must!
Key areas of responsibility will be:
- Assess all incoming project requests and distribute appropriately
- Assign Projects to designers based on skill sets, timing and workload
- Schedule and co-ordinate incoming projects pushing through to completion
- Set up Creative briefing sessions
- Regularly review scope of projects, scale and resource requirements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal clients including Buying, Visual Merchandisers, Marketing and HR
- Assertively negotiate project deadlines, special requests and ad-hoc projects that come through the studio and adjust priorities accordingly
- Communicate effectively and consistently with stakeholders across the business on project development
- Maintain project management spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Establish workflow consistency and work load balance across a year to ensure that all projects are started and finished on time
- Participate in client calls and meetings
- Be the point of contact for the business Critical Path
Our ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong project management / trafficking skills, ideally gained from a similar fast-paced, dynamic and adaptable environment
- A working knowledge of creative and production process and print and product development confident and calm approach to managing projects and the team to deliver to timescales agreed
- A solutions driven individual with excellent organising and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiating skills with exceptional interpersonal & communication skills.
- The ability to build rapport quickly and sustain positive, collaborative relationships
- The ability to take direction from / work with multiple teams at once, while ensuring no deadlines are compromised
- The ability to adapt your priorities, working collaboratively with the multiple teams
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work to tight deadlines and extremely well organised
- A self-motivated team player
This is an exciting time to come on board, as the business is undergoing a period of substantial growth. Paperchase offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Generous company bonus
- 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 50% employee discount
- company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Long service recognition scheme