Posted on 8 August 2017
Mid-weight Designer at ThreepipeThreepipe is an independent digital marketing, PR, social media and content creation agency.
We exist to find creative and commercial solutions to our clients’ communications problems.
Based in London’s Holborn, we have a team of 70 specialists in areas including creative, strategy, media relations, social media, content creation, SEO, digital media planning, data analytics, affiliates and technology.
For more information please visit www.threepipe.co.uk
We're looking for a middle-weight integrated designer role that combines hands-on design with photography, perfect for someone who is ambitious to grow in a design team as well as leading campaign work. You’ll be a vital part of the in-house team within the agency, ensuring the creative integrity of the work is on brand with an attention to detail at all times.
- Oversee and direct freelance designers to deliver solutions in response to clients’ creative briefs
- Manage own design projects from concept to completion
- Manage monthly social media content plans with specific teams at Threepipe
- Deliver internal creative requirements (case studies, new business pitches etc.) in line with company branding
- Take photographs at a professional level for PR events, product shoots, social media posts
Must-have experience and skills:
- 3+ years agency experience
- Articulate, a good communicator, and a genuine team player
- Experience as a graphic / web designer
- Experience as a photographer at a commercial level
- Experience at photo editing and post production at a commercial level
- Experience in full Adobe creative suite
- Experience in designing for print at a commercial level
- A love for typography, layout and visual language with a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills, motivated by deadlines and required deliverables
- Strong ideas/conceptual ability that can be seen in the end design
- WordPress CMS management
Nice to have:
- Experience building email, social and web content, including display ads and animated gifs
- Experience producing video content at a commercial level using After Effect and/or Premier Pro
- 25 days annual holiday allowance
- Company pension (3% employer, 3% employee after 3 months’ probation)
- Private healthcare and dental (after 3 months’ probation)
- Personal development meetings every six months
- Generous annual training budget
- Half day off on your birthday