Posted on 9 August 2017
Junior Digital Artworker at Ted BakerTed’s Guide to what a Junior Digital Artworker does around here...
Reporting to the Senior Digital Designer and working as part of Ted’s eCommerce digital design team, the Junior Digital Artworker plays a key part in producing assets for Ted’s online features, emails and digital marketing campaigns.
You will use creative flair to juggle sophistication and humour in equal measure, maintaining brand identity while bringing exciting, original ideas and enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Displaying enthusiasm & passion for digital design and fashion ecommerce
- Interpreting the Ted Baker brand online, following seasonal design guidelines and supporting the team through the season change-overs.
- Working closely with the CRM team, designing and building weekly email campaigns for all territories.
- Working from guidelines and concepts to produce assets across digital advertising formats.
- Identifying and resolving design and artwork challenges across formats.
- Reproducing designs across multiple formats to consistent high standards with attention to detail
- Proofing and checking digital artwork, making necessary corrections and ensuring consistency across all assets, following brand guidelines.
- Supporting the design team with weekly site changes, landing pages and banners across all sites.
- Creating assets for all international territories. Re-purposing UK designs for all international sites, US, Canada, Australia and Germany.
- Designing and artworking internal comms and looking after ad hoc requests.
Tools of the trade:
- Mac literate with excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Being able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- An innovator with a passion for fashion and retail.
- A creative thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Results orientated with good commercial awareness
- User focused with a passion for new technologies and design trends
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design are an advantage
- An interest in design and enthusiasm to develop design skills