Posted on 9 August 2017
Senior Digital Creative Designer at mavisWe are looking for a highly conceptual and inspiring senior digital creative designer to work with a leading creative digital agency. We need someone who can generate ground-breaking ideas as well being an excellent hands-on designer, someone happy to roll up their sleeves and show them how it’s done.
This role is a great opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects from conceptual stages, through to design and production. Taking ownership of projects and keeping a close eye on the full process and quality of creative output. Be able to push boundaries of creating beautifully crafted interaction and interface design.
- 4+ years of digital design experience
- Must have a degree or diploma in design
- Have an exceptional portfolio brimming with engaging and inspiring ideas as well as beautiful design
- You must be a super talented, ideas driven conceptual designer with lots of creative flair, delivering exquisite digital thinking and design execution.
- An intelligent, ambitious, meticulous and innovative person, who will live and breathe design
- Ability to work across multiple platforms including web, tablet, mobile, app, interactive devices
- Report in to and work closely with Creative Director, as well as leading the design team and guiding junior creatives
- Confident in creating design concepts, from quick visual mock-ups, mood-boards, animations, prototype models to polished designs
- An excellent eye for detail across layout, typography, colour, iconography with a focus on quality
- Good understanding of responsive design and how to get the most from design across all devices
- Understanding of UX & UI principles and the process of website build and associated technology
- Ability to own and develop the clients’ brand in line with guidelines and strategic objectives
- A confident communicator, within the team, articulate and confident when explaining every idea
- A future thinking individual who is constantly up to date with the latest tech industry trends and innovation
- Experience of working with prototyping tools
- Strong hands on design skills working in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
How to ApplyPlease send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to email@example.com
Regrettably due to volume of applications, we are only able to contact successful applicants