Posted on 9 August 2017
Graphic Designer at EdenMarshFashion retail brand with an established in-house creative team is looking for a middleweight Designer to help them deliver eye-catching and engaging in-store and window schemes.
This person will be an integral member of the creative team and involved in a range of projects including concepts for new store openings and seasonal refreshes, POS and in-store customer communications. Our ideal candidate will need to have a strong combination of conceptual creative ability and day to day design delivery skills, to manage projects from beginning to end. They will need to have a strong focus on the executional details and be confident crafting all aspects of the creative output.
This is a creatively driven and collaborative team focused on producing outstanding work that has a strong impact in store and improves the customer experience in surprising and interesting ways.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally previous fashion/lifestyle brand experience
- Conceptually strong with exceptional taste levels and a high-end/polished aesthetic.
- Brilliant skills in Adobe CS Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating conceptual thinking and well-crafted design output.
- A flexible and adaptable character, willing to be resourceful when needed and continuously thinking of ways to push the brand forward creatively.