Posted on 10 August 2017
Digital Designer – SEO Editorial at FarfetchWe have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
The Farfetch marketing team is one of the largest within the business. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do. From revolutionary editorial features and storytelling, global ad campaigns, to the ins and outs of running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion and tech professionals.
We are looking for a talented, creative digital designer to come on board and join our growing Creative team for 6 months. This is a newly created position, working predominantly to support with design for our SEO and Editorial department. You will develop graphics and build visual images for articles that sit on the Farfetch Style Guide that seamlessly integrate within the content.
This role would suit an innovative thinker who thrives in a fast moving environment. You will work efficiently to get things done and enjoy implementing new and exciting initiatives. You should be confident when communicating with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a solution focused approach when under pressure.
What you’ll do:
- You will prepare and provide digital assets; Determine the message the design should portray and create images that identify a product or convey a message
- You will meet with the SEO and Editorial teams to understand the requirements within the briefs each week
- You will go beyond the requirements of the creative brief, showcasing different potential creative routes where time allows
- You will create Power Point brand presentations, and support the creative team on general ongoing projects, both on and offline
- You will liaise with Editorial team to ensure the imagery best represents the goal of the content pieces
- You will source the images from internal and external locations
- You will ensure each image has the appropriate rights to be used on both Farfetch.com and social channels
- You will provide regular updates to necessary stakeholders on the progress of workload
- You will maintain brand consistency throughout the creative assets regardless of project size
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable of the industry, whilst keeping abreast of new technology and new applications.
- You have extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator , Indesign & Flash
- You have video editing skills (Premiere & After Effects) are a bonus
- You have an understanding of HTML and CSS is a bonus
- You have the ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- You have a solid digital design background, ideally within a luxury/fashion e-commerce business
- You can demonstrable organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- You have the motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- You have the willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- You have the ability to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projects
- You have a flexible attitude with proven experience working in a team
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending your CV through to the link below