Posted on 31 August 2017
Designer at Byte LondonWe are a young and independent marketing technology agency. Our mission is to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We unite data, technology, creative content and paid media. Our clients include Spotify, ASOS, Just Eat and Pret to name a few. Since being founded in 2014, Byte London has grown to 60 brilliant people, including a studio of 10 Designers and Motion Designers. We are looking for a talented Designer to join our team.
Designers at Byte bring to life authentic ideas that capture audiences’ attentions. They work within many different formats and social platforms, combining strategic thinking with design and art direction. We want a mixture of a creative and a designer who can turn creative ideas into creative realities.
The role of Designer is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving:
– Take and respond to client (internal and external) briefs
– Oversee and be involved in creative production
– Be involved in copywriting and/or art direction
– Work alongside Creative Planners and get stuck in with creative ideas development
– Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
– Present work internally and externally
– Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
Skills and previous experience:
– An outstanding portfolio
– 2 - 5 years relevant experience
– Have been involved with digital marketing campaigns
– Art direction experience
– Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
– Understanding of Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro.
– Above average written and verbal English communication skills
– Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills
– Excellent organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail
– Strong presentation skills
– Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
– A love for learning new things and exploring new formats.
Nice to have:
– Experience with photography or videography