Posted on 4 September 2017
Senior Brand Designer at PixeldotBrand brain, graphic guts and cultural confidence!
We’re an award winning, full-service branding agency based in the heart of Sussex and with a satellite office in The Shard, working with global clients to deliver outstanding brand projects in a wide variety of sectors and services. We work with our clients to deliver strategy, visual identities, digital, print, photography, environmental, culture change and so much more. We are looking for the right person to come and join our exciting adventure and really make their mark on an agency that is growing year on year.
As part of our close-knit team, you’ll collaborate with us to create inspiring design solutions that support brand strategy. It’s an opportunity to put your skills to the test by solving business problems with creativity.
Day to day, you role is to bring fresh ideas to brand projects and work with the Founders to provide creative leadership for our growing design team. Working collaboratively with your colleagues in design, strategy and client services, you’ll have the chance to create experiences that affect real and meaningful change for people across some of the most well-known brands in the world, as well as dynamic up-and-coming organisations.
We’re looking for someone who can show us some beautiful and thought-provoking brand projects, supported by a strong, beautifully-crafted, ideas-led portfolio. Someone that gets the power of creative to shape how businesses and people interact, and thrives on bringing those ideas to life through design, presentation and delivery. This new person should also have the empathy to effectively manage a team; someone who can spot those qualities in their colleagues and enable us all to keep progressing together.
You’ll be engaging across every touch-point of a brand; from initial idea through to execution in print, motion, online, mobile and physical spaces. A can-do attitude, a willingness to get stuck in, and work hard (obviously) is essential.
5+ years of design experience in a consulting, branding or integrated agency is ideal - but we are really looking for someone to blow our mind creatively; to push the boundaries, and lead future trends rather than follow them. If you’ve got the drive, character and portfolio, we’ll provide you with the space, time and opportunities to grow.
You need to be:
- You!! We are looking for the right individual - not a clone of our Founders, not someone trying to be ‘the perfect designer’ but someone who is comfortable in their own skin, who trusts themselves, and who is willing to really give the time, effort and skill to every project to fully realise their, and Pixeldot’s, creative potential.
- You need to be responsible, willing and able to inspire a team of up-and-coming designers.
- You need to be adept at producing creative work but mindful and aware of budgets and deadlines.
- You need to be confident in your ideas, but willing to take advice and guidance positively.
- Most importantly, you need to be a team player; a person who thrives in engaging with others and is focussed on the success of the team rather than the individual.
- We’re a small team, a family - who work hard collectively and we reward our team for that hard work. As such, our benefits include:
- Unlimited holiday
- Team breakfasts & lunches on the regular
- Monthly nights out in Brighton or London (note: we’re into fancy food, karaoke, culture & more)
- Beer/Wine fridge in the office
- Beautifully designed offices
- Flexible working hours and a firm belief in work life balance
- Massage once a month
- Team away days regularly
- Team weekend away in 2018
The role is to be based in our Lewes office which is 5 miles outside of Brighton, with direct train access in 15 mins and a 2 minute walk to the office.
5+ years experience in branding agencies or similar
How to ApplyA note about you, tell us or show us how you’re an up-and-coming creative and why you are the right person to take Pixeldot forward.
Please include your portfolio or links to work.