Posted on 4 September 2017
Account Manager at PixeldotThe Account Manager is responsible for managing the strategic and creative development and delivery of branding projects for a number of our high profile clients. Your role will be to drive projects through the agency, build and grow strong client relationships, and manage the comms between Pixeldot and the client in order to facilitate outstanding branding projects and campaigns. At Pixeldot we have the highest standards and it’s your responsibility with the guidance of our Account Director and Founders to ensure that processes are followed and all work is above and beyond the expectations of our clients.
You will work closely with every member of Pixeldot so you need to work as part of a busy environment. Pixeldot has grown on the reputation for customer service which has been led by our Founders Luke and Jan, and this role will be an extension of that customer service. The role will require some travel to manage projects likely to be Brighton and London.
- Management and creation of timing plans and communicating key milestones and changes to the agency and clients
- Management and creation of cost estimates and approvals, using the Pixeldot cost matrix (you would be trained in this)
- Writing and delivering inspiring creative briefs, with support from the Account Director to the creative team (don’t worry, they are super nice).
- Responsibility for running entire projects from initial client briefing through to delivery
- Ensuring that all work is reviewed and judged against the approved creative brief
- Be the champion for the project, ensuring that all internal and external approvals are met, all feedback and amendments are considered and clearly briefed, and that all work is thoroughly checked
- Creation of weekly client feedback documents, updating them on the project, the outcomes and upcoming requirements both internally and externally
- Build partnerships with 3rd party suppliers including PR, Media, Print and others
- Management of any legal approvals (e.g. Client compliance and ASA)
- Sit with the team once a week and be proactive with informing the team of potential work on the horizon for planning purposes
- Be involved in new business by aiding the engagement process between client and Pixeldot
- Most importantly - work with the client to understand their needs, their hopes and aspirations to make sure Pixeldot goes above and beyond their expectations of a creative agency
- Be willing to jump into other projects if needed during busy periods
Pixeldot is a small team with great characters and a real ambition to create outstanding branding projects for our clients that go above and beyond their expectation. It is like a little family at Pixeldot with the dogs running around, kids popping into the studio and generally just a real mix of life following through the agency. We are looking for someone who wants to be involved in the team, gel with the culture of the agency whilst bringing their own personality, excitement and passions to the team. You need to be self motivated, enjoy the freedom of being creative whilst being able to work collaboratively, and most importantly you need to have the drive to learn.
- We’re a small team, a family - who work hard collectively and we reward our team for that hard work. As such, our benefits include:
- Unlimited holiday
- Team breakfasts & lunches on the regular
- Monthly nights out in Brighton or London (note: we’re into fancy food, karaoke, culture & more)
- Beer/Wine fridge in the office
- Beautifully designed offices
- Flexible working hours and a firm belief in work life balance
- Massage once a month
- Team away days regularly
- Team weekend away in 2018
The role is to be based in our Lewes office which is 5 miles outside of Brighton, with direct train access in 15 mins and a 2 minute walk to the office.