Posted on 5 September 2017
New Business & Communication Assistant at PralinePraline is looking for the right candidate to join our team based in Haggerston, London.
Praline is a graphic design agency which work on a wide range of projects, from book design to branding, exhibitions and art direction. Since 2000, Praline has grown into a highly respected design agency, having worked with clients such as Richard Rogers + Partners, TATE modern, Royal Academy of Arts, Heston Blumenthal, Central Saint Martins, Barbican Centre, Blain|Southern and many others.
The position involves working closely with the Director and Project Manager, helping to grow the studio's network of clients across various industries. Other duties will include the communication of the studio.
We are searching for a keen, dynamic individual with a great attitude and an equally engaging character.
The position requires someone who has a passion for graphic design, branding and the creative industry.
The candidate doesn't require lots of previous industry experience, however, an understanding of agencies, brands and graphic design would be preferable.
You will support the team on the following tasks:
- Build a strong development and communication strategy
- Approach and organise meetings with relevant potential clients within the keys sectors.
- Controlling communication of our projects on all medias (social medias, website, press release, newsletter)
- Day to day management of client database
- Researching industry news and keeping abreast of the latest creative innovations
- Previous experience in the industry desirable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Interest in social media and communication/marketing
- Self-motivated, with an almost tenacious attitude to building new contacts
- Strong social skills
- Knowledge of InDesign
- Fluent in French is a plus