Posted on 5 September 2017
Architectural Visualisation Artist at INKINK is a digital production studio based in Islington specialising in the creation of award-winning CG and Animation work for a wide range of automotive, brand and property clients. We’re passionate about our work and are currently on the lookout a talented arch vis artist with particular experience in post-production and retouch.
What you can expect:
- Contributing to work for a range of high-profile advertising projects
- Working closely with other artists and departments to deliver the highest quality work
- Engaging with Clients, Directors, Project Managers and Agency Creatives
What we’re looking for:
- Thorough understanding of Photoshop and CC (required)
- Experience with working with automotive, brands or architecture (required)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with other artists (required)
- Understanding of photography, from apertures to aberrations (desired)
- Understanding of traditional lighting fundamentals (desired)
- Experience with automotive lighting (desired)
- Knowledge of compositing
How to ApplyIf you’re interested in applying please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for INK including examples of relevant experience, to email@example.com. Please quote reference “Retouch Artist” in the subject line.
Only applications with a portfolio or demo reel will be considered. We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies.