Posted on 5 September 2017
Project Co-ordinator at DJADJA is a creative agency. Working in collaboration with luxury brands, we develop coherent, aspirational and effective visual communications
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Project Management team in:
- Delivering projects (both internal and external) on schedule and on budget
- Maintaining and improving the Project Management practices of the Agency
You will assist the Account Manager and Project Management team. in ensuring the efficient flow of work and communication between internal creative teams and Agency Directors
You will, when directed, act as a point of contact on projects for Suppliers and will be a continuous point of internal Agency communication. You will do this through considered project planning, team and resource planning, which you will then communicate to internal and external project participants through meetings, phone calls and emails.
You will be responsible for trafficking the studio’s workflow across all teams and projects, as well as writing up and keeping updated all project schedules
You will be required to record and report on projects and put forward creative and effective improvements to Agency Workflows.
On an ongoing basis, your role will require you to perform (at least) the following work:
- Creating project schedules and keeping them updated
- Maintaining and updating our CRM and Project Management systems
- Maintaining the studio’s address and contact records
- Reporting on Design teams time relating to client project and accounts
- Ensuring teams and suppliers are regularly updated on project’s progress.
- Tracking deadlines to assist the Project Manager ensure project assets are delivered on time
- Ensuring project filing and relevant project documentation is always accessible on the server and Project Management systems.
- Studio trafficking using the resource planning calendar.
- Conflict avoidance and resolution between project tasks and resources
- Reporting the successes (or failure) of a project from a resource and time point of view.
- Raise any resource issues as soon as they arise
Other duties may be added to the above list from time to time.
You will be required to record your working time as requested by the Operations Director.
Job role is temporary with a view to become permanent.