Posted on 6 September 2017
Motion Designer at MCCGLCWe’re seeking a Motion Designer to join an internationally renowned exhibition design agency based in Old St, London.
MCCGLC is one of the most respected agencies in the live event production space. As a creative agency in the exhibition sector, we’re recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, nominated in the 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain list for the past two years and featured in the Virgin Fast Track 100.
With over 50 permanent employees, the agency is an eclectic mix of designers, architects, videographers, digital experts and project managers taking concepts and ideas and building them into unbeatable brand experiences. Our clients include tech, pharmaceutical, telecoms and cyber-security companies and our output is global.
Your job role and responsibilities:
- You will be creating video and motion graphic content for a range of MCCGLC clients.
- You will be part of the videography team producing high quality motion graphics to support our exhibition concepts.
- You will be offering input to creative meetings, sharing and developing new ideas and collaborating across multi-discipline teams.
- You will be developing storyboards and style frames.
Your key skills:
- You must have your finger on the pulse of current trends and be able to reflect that in your work and ideas.
- You have a real passion, excitement and love for all things design
- You must be able to produce high quality and consistent results, whilst working quickly and methodically, adhering studio workflow processes.
- You must be able to demonstrate exceptional After Effects and C4D skills
- You have the ability to problem solve and predict problems with assigned tasks.
- You can generate new ways to tell stories, through various animation techniques.
- You must be able to lead a project, from taking the brief, through concept and storyboarding into production.
- You must be able to work effectively with internal and external content producers, and be able to deliver finished assets on time, consistently on brand and in a cost-effective manner.
- You will have a strong attention to detail and composition.
- You should have a proven creative experience in an agency environment. This is useful but not essential.
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience
- You must be fluent in a English and have the right to work in the UK.
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Starting allowance of 22 days holiday a year, increasing to 26.
- Generous lieu time allocation
- Starting salary of 30k and rapid progression for those that do well.
This a full-time role with a 6 month probationary period.