Posted on 6 September 2017
Designer at FeedThe successful candidate will have a genuine love for the medium to work on a broad range of projects small and large for one of the largest e-commerce sites in the world.
Based at our London office, you will be required to work with Photoshop, creating on-site and direct marketing material across multiple formats and placements. This is purely a design role, so no knowledge of HTML or coding is required.
Your day to day:
- Working on a brief from start to finish.
- Image sourcing.
- Creating on-site marketing banners from scratch.
- Using Feed tools to create image mapped HTMLs.
- Researching latest design trends.
- Good eye for layout and design.
- Ability to design in small web placements.
- Good typesetting skills.
- Good retouching skills.
- Works at pace and output is of a high quality.