Posted on 7 September 2017
Senior Graphic Designer at Sony PlayStation (Sony Interactive Entertainment)Sony Interactive Entertainment (PlayStation) requires a Senior Graphic Designer to join its Creative Services Group based in Soho, London.
This role is suitable for a designer who is currently in a Senior role or an accomplished Middleweight designer who is ready to take the next step to a Senior role.
Working on projects for various clients based in Europe and the US- the successful candidate would be a multi-disciplinary designer capable of delivering Branding and Print projects primarily, as well as contributing to Interactive Design and Video/Motion Graphics to help create successful and impactful branding for future PlayStation games, projects and services.
As part of a wider Creative Services Group providing Audio and Visual Design services, the Graphic Design team operates as an in-house agency producing Brand Identity, Key Art and Packaging Design, Print materials and Advertising as well as UI / UX Projects including Interactive TV, Front-End Menu Interfaces and iOS/Android App design.
The ideal candidate would be a highly creative, imaginative thinker who can contribute bold and exciting creative solutions that will help define how future PlayStation products and services are communicated to consumers.
Some experience of games is helpful but not essential, we are looking for a great creative thinker with an imaginative and exciting portfolio, first and foremost
- A degree in Graphic Design or equivalent qualification.
- Prior experience within an agency or in-house creative team
- Excellent creative/conceptual thinking and idea generation skills
- Comfortable designing across branding and marketing platforms, digital and print
- Great communication skills, ability to articulate ideas within a team environment and excellent client facing skills
- Ability to problem-solve project briefs and consider various routes to ensure delivery
- Excellent eye for detail, layout and typography, recent and future trends
- A love for design and the wider creative arts
- Previous experience working with entertainment and youth brands is advantageous (TV/Film, Music, Interactive, Gaming, Sports, Fashion, Lifestyle)
- Experience briefing creative teams and individuals
- Crossover skills in UI Design and Motion Graphics
Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus Scheme and other Benefits.
How to ApplyTo apply please visit www.playstationjobs.co.uk/vacancy/1922-Senior-Graphic-Designer
Please submit your CV and Examples of Work as soon as possible. Please note; any applications received after End September 2017 may not be reviewed. email@example.com