Posted on 7 September 2017
Mid-weight Designer at TwelveA.M.We’re on the hunt for an ambitious, experienced and inspiring mid-weight designer to join our growing team and to work across some very exciting campaigns.
Work will span across our fast paced and innovative clients, from Intel to eBay, Reserved, MaxiMuscle and eveSleep, as well as working on both won and pitch work.
The type of person we’re looking is an ambitious creative and strategic thinker. You're a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative and motivation. You will have a clear design aesthetic and an excellent attention to detail, with a strong portfolio reflecting 2+ years of work preferably with agency experience.
The ideal candidate should have a strong artistic ability coupled with a desire to learn, develop and advance her/his skills in design and team working. Other areas of expertise should include:
- Strong abilities in conceptual design
- Passion and understanding of typography, picture selection and layout
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Effective project time-management
- Experience with the following software: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- HTML and Interactive experience is a bonus
- Salary: negotiable
- Holiday: 20 days, Bank Holidays
- Working Hours: 08:30 - 18:00