Posted on 7 September 2017
Marketing Executive at Browser LondonBased in Shoreditch, London, Browser (www.browserlondon.com) make digital tools and applications for the workplace that improve the way organisations such as British Airways, Royal Dutch Shell and the NHS work.
So why do global organisations choose to work with us?
Well, in contrast to many other agencies we’ve successfully designed, developed and taken to market our own digital tools and applications. With over 80,000 users and growing, our own Twine App is an example of that.
This unique experience sets us apart from the crowd, allowing us to offer extra value over and above our competitors, and giving our customers that competitive advantage.
We need you to take ownership of our marketing activity to help us to continue to drive traffic to the website, increase conversations and raising our profile in imaginative ways.
We’re a small team with big ambitions. You’ll be mentored to get you up to speed with the tools and processes we use, but we’ll also encourage you to contribute your own ideas to how we can do even better.
We’re looking for somebody to show us what they can do for 3 months, with a permanent, full-time role if all goes well. You’ll be starting in late July.
- Updating our website and creating case studies
- Compiling our newsletter
- Managing social media
- Writing and editing blog posts
- Keeping CRM organised
- Researching competitors and industry developments
- Analysing web traffic to make recommendations on areas for improvements
You might not have direct experience in everything listed above, and that’s okay. We’re looking for someone who’s switched on, enthusiastic and keen to learn the ropes.
- Excellent writing skills
- A genuine interest in design and technology
- Some experience in digital marketing would be excellent
- An eye for good design
- Impeccable music taste (for the office jukebox)
- The opportunity to work in a company with people who actually do love their job
- An excellent learning environment with a tight-knit team of experts
- Legendary socials and a rooftop garden at our HQ
- A salary of £18,000 PA for the first three months, and £20,000 PA if all works out
How to ApplyAs well as your CV, we’d love to see some samples of your work or anything that shows off your strengths and interests. This might be a writing sample, a website or maybe a marketing campaign you’ve run.
To apply, email email@example.com with a short note (or video) about yourself and why the position interests you. Good luck!