Posted on 7 September 2017
Graphic Design Intern at PatronAs a Graphic Design Intern, you'll work as part of a team of art directors, digital designers, developers and project managers working on live briefs for a variety of clients and sectors.
The placement itself will last 6 weeks, during which time you'll be working on real, live projects and briefs from our clients. We're a multi-disciplinary team, so you'll be working across branding/visual identity briefs and digital/UX/UI projects.
Patron is a branding and digital design studio. Working primarily within the Fashion, Modelling and Property sectors, we believe in championing our clients through design and technology.
Whether it's building an e-commerce website or creating a new brand identity, our aim is to create thoughtful, well executed and effective design and digital experiences that are not just beautiful but also useful for our clients and their audiences.
Current clients include Blink Art, Wåven, Print Club London and JOHNS&CO;.
- Recent graduate.
- A portfolio showcasing brand and visual identity and digital design.
- Eagerness to learn the day-to-day practices of working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Strong foundational skills in visual design, conceptual thinking, digital and branding.
- A solid understanding of design beyond the latest trends and fashion.
- Ability to turn strategic ideas into unique design concepts.
- Able to defend your work and ideas passionately but able to also collaborate and see things from a different point of view.
- Be okay with change and uncertainty.
- Be comfortable and experienced with leading and being led.
- Be nice and not take yourself too seriously.
- Free tea/coffee
- Desk beers on Friday
- London Living Wage