Posted on 7 September 2017
Project Manager/Producer at Superimpose StudioSuperimpose Studio is the next generation creative studio challenging brands to go further. We are an active collective creating and defining visual culture whilst championing authenticity, diversity and imagination in everything we do. We offer insight, strategy and creative services to the worlds most progressive brands, connecting them to the new consumer. Dynamic and agile, we have a deep rooted understanding of the current cultural landscape and access to a global talent pool, creating engaging experiences and shaping the consumer culture of tomorrow.
Superimpose Studio are on the hunt for an entrepreneurial and energised Producer to join our team. The applicant will join an open environment where they will work on exciting global projects. An inspiring link between our clients and the studio, the ideal candidate will be an influential part of our team offering guidance and support to team members where needed. Highly proficient in all things design and asset production, they will possess excellent communication skills, and be comfortable working across multi-channel marketing briefs whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
EFFICIENT: Smart, entrepreneurial producer. You own the day to day machine that ensures that great work happens; always organised, always proactive, always hungry to add value strategically and creatively and always with a resilient, can-do attitude. Combines solid production skills with an interest in design and visual culture. Enjoys bringing teams together and owning the project delivery from start to finish.
CREATIVE: Make every creative briefing inspiring. Lead the prep for the meeting, contribute in creative reviews – build on ideas, speak constructively and insightfully and be able to provide product facts and competitor context. Demonstrate strong presentation skills and be able to hold a room’s attention. Be trusted to manage small scale production processes and to support large scale productions.
CLIENT FACING: Confidently articulates complex ideas, runs meetings efficiently and asks all the right questions. Communicates clearly and manages client feedback in a tactful manner. Works in a collaborative way that promotes partnerships, and owns the relationship with their client.
Working as a Producer at Superimpose Studio is a varied and demanding role, but comes with full support of a welcoming and a creatively driven team.
- Accurately scoping and controlling project budgets and delivery schedules
- Communicating with clients and partners in an energetic, informed and professional manner
- Intuitive, enthusiastic and abie to multitask
- Ability to lead meetings between client and creative team. Good diplomatic approach to pushing back on demands when needed and negotiating outcomes
- Managing the 360° delivery of integrated digital campaigns
- Tracking and planning of the team and freelancers time during projects.
- Making sure that reporting and invoicing is up-to-date.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Experience with InDesign desirable
- Able to travel
- 3+ years experience in a similar role essential
Skills and experience:
- An excellent team player who actively enjoys collaboration
- Proven track record in leading and enhancing projects
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring internal sign off processes are adhered to.
- Previously worked with a small team of multi-facetted creatives to deliver large and small scale integrated design projects
- A good balance between planning and creativity with a technical understanding of the design process and deliverables.
This is currently a freelance position with the possibility of evolving into a permanent full time role.