Posted on 8 September 2017
Mid-weight Graphic Designer (Maternity Cover) at Studio EgerStudio Eger is an independent graphic design studio, specialising in exhibitions and print, with clients mainly in the cultural sector. Our design is narrative-led, finding timeless solutions that respond to each project’s themes. We enjoy communicating stories in a fresh and straight-forward manner. We are a small team based in an old pickle factory in Oval, South London.
We are looking for an experienced designer to work alongside the director for 6 months–1 year maternity cover.
- Minimum 2 years experience at a design studio or equivalent
- Able to take projects from concept to print
- Proactive with a good attention to detail
- Experience working on print and exhibition projects
- Strong typographic knowledge and typesetting skills
- Can work both self-sufficiently and collaboratively, undertaking work as the creative lead and developing an existing design consistently
- Excellent working knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
How to ApplyPlease email a portfolio of relevant work, along with your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience and why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Graphic Designer job application".
We will invite selected applicants for an interview on 6th October, and are looking to have the position filled as soon as possible.
Please note we will only be able to respond to applicants that will be taken forward for interview.
No agencies please.