Posted on 8 September 2017
Junior Graphic Designer at eve SleepWho are we?
eve believes in the perfect start. With the aim of designing sleep products that are simply beautiful, and beautifully simple, we promise a more energised morning and productive day thanks to the belief that every great day starts the night before. Founded in London, UK and established across Europe, our ambition is to re-energise the tired sleep industry by offering a more convenient, customer-first service and superior products that don’t compromise quality for price.
So what’s the gig?
We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house brand team. You'll be creating visual assets for marketing campaigns across our paid channels: Facebook, GDN (Google Display Networks), Instagram etc. The ideal candidate should have heaps of passion, motivation and ideas - someone that is versatile, adventurous, and loves to see campaigns through from conception to completion. Someone with a strong eye and genuine passion for design, with the ability to quickly understand our brand identity and to continue to develop and improve our existing brand guidelines.
Day to day stuff
Reporting into the co-founder/brand officer and marketing director, you’ll be working closely with the marketing team to develop creative to be used across various marketing channels in 15 countries. Your role will involve designing and producing a huge body of creative work that drives revenue while remaining on-brand. You'll also be the photography/video guardian; organising and archiving all the past, present and future content. The nature of the role requires you to be efficient, versatile and resolute, as you’ll be working across creative in all our European markets.
- You’re a creative individual (preferably with a degree in graphic design/visual design but we won’t rule you out if we really like your work) with a portfolio that shows off both commercial and conceptual projects.
- You’re fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator & inDesign) so you’re able to flex across a variety of print/digital projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills is key.
- You’re able to deliver projects from concept to execution, but also come up with new and exciting project ideas and concepts. Don’t be afraid to pitch ideas for projects that you think could take the brand to another level.
- You have a keen interest in a creative/cultural field e.g interior design, fashion, architecture, photography, music, film etc. Or just anything cool that makes you excited.
- Experience in designing and creating content for a purpose, whether that be for brand engagement or for a performance, sales driving ad. So you’ll be working on content that drives revenue, but also content that engages..
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Interest/skills in videography/photography (creation and production)
- Photo retouching
- Print design experience
- The opportunity to work with a young and dynamic start-up
- Competitive salary
- Private health care when probation is passed
- Hiit classes, yoga and community events in our shared office space, Interchange Atrium
- A free eve mattress and pillow, and great discounts for family and friends
The bottom line
We're looking for grafters; self-starters who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We're still a relatively small team, so there's no room for coasting along. We're a friendly bunch that’s happy to work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand. We also have a lot of fun too! So if you're ambitious, excel at what you do and you want to help fuel our success, then we'd love to hear from you.
How to ApplyPlease apply through this link, uploading your CV and a PDF/link to your portfolio: evesleep.workable.com/j/544E6039F3
We'll try our best to reply to all applicants, but due to a high volume of applications, it may not be possible.