Posted on 11 September 2017
Freelance Junior Designer at Strange HillStrange Hill is a London based creative agency that predominantly services clients within the hospitality and alcohol industry. We are looking for a Freelance Junior Graphic Designer to aid our small design department where you will gain experience in a focussed and innovative agency.
- Working with and supporting the in-house design team.
- Working closely with clients to fulfil all briefs.
- Producing high quality artwork and print work.
- Working with clients to strict deadlines.
- Producing photography for social media channels.
- Layout and typography skills.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong portfolio of print and digital work.
- Creative and passionate.
- Time management skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
- On top of new trends and new processes.
- Understanding of the print production process.
- Photographic/Film ability is a bonus.